We all love an easy bake, and I was glad to see a nice response to my three recipe cookies. Turns out, coming up with another kind wasn’t so tough. Two out of three of the ingredients are the same as those in my cookies, but the outcome is a lot different. I’m a lover of cinnamon for its natural sweetness and that irreplaceable distinctive aroma. I hope you enjoy these three ingredient cupcakes. Best enjoyed with or without the sweet nut butter topping. I personally love them heated with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream!
For the cupcakes:
- Oats, 1 cup
- Bananas, x3 large
- Cinnamon x3 tblspns
- Cashew butter, x3 heaped tblspns
- Agave syrup/honey, 1 tblspn
- Vanilla extract, 1 tspn
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Blend the oats well.
- Mix the oats, mashed bananas and cinnamon well and place the mixture equally into six muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 mins and allow to cool for 20.
- In a saucepan, mix the cashew butter, honey and vanilla extract, spreading the mixture evenly over each muffin with a spoon.
3 Comments Add yours
Looks good! I am going to make these soon on my instagram @instaphotojo and will share on my blog too. 🥄
Fantastic idea – can’t wait to see!! 🤤