Make some Easy Cheese Sticks with me 😋 🧀 Introducing a fun and delicious recipe to make with the gorgeous @crunchycheeseos 🤤 I’m such a fan of this Irish brand – it’s only the highest quality puffed cheddar that comes in 6 delicious flavors. High in protein, and calcium, suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free 💪 you can have them as snacks or you can get creative and incorporate them into dinners too! Here is one of the many things you can do with them.
You can purchase @crunchycheeseos from their website with free delivery, and they’re also rolling out to your local shops too. 😊 #cheeseos #foodanatomist
– halloumi cheese
– whisked egg
– plain flour
– wholegrain slices of bread
– a packet of Cheese O’s of choice
– tomato dip or mayonnaise to serve
1. Simply blend your Cheese O’s and bread into crumbs.
2. Slice up your halloumi into equal rectangles.
3. Dip the halloumi into the flour, followed by the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
4. Place in an air fryer for 15 mins at 180 degrees Celsius.